Wednesday 20 July 2011

56 .A Tale of Two Goblins

A tale of two goblins by H.P. Mallory


184 pages

I love this author, I regularly trip back to H P Mallory's website to check on her progress of the next book. I eagerly reviewed all of her other titles.

The story does not disappoint, Dulcie O'Neill has developed into a wonderful character and although not technically a crime fighter she now exploits the best of both worlds, her freedom to write and "Detective: Consultant". More aspects of HP's paranormal world evolve, both with new species and new patterns to crime plausible in this world.

I couldn't help but read on because I was living in hope of my questions being answered and some relationship evolution. This is the reason my star rating dropped, I feel a little cheated. I hoped to glean more into the abilities and mystery of a Loki (AKA "Super Sexy" Knight ) I also hoped that Dulcie might pull herself together a little and take a personal chance, it didn't happen. Of course all these threads remain hanging so I will probably be one of the first to read the next installment of Dulcie's life, but please HP you can build the scene too much - Give a little :-)

No comments: